Are you in London and want to take some special gifts for loved ones? Or are you planning to give some exotic gifts to your friends on some occasions? Whatever be the case we are sure that you are in search of renowned gifts centers in this marvelous city. London is known to be the city of romance and also houses some of the best gift shops with wide choices to pick from. Being a tourist you will find enough memorabilia in some of the top London gift shops within budget. The gift needs to be unique carrying the true essence of London. We are sharing with you our top 10 pick of London Gift shops.
1. Pitfiled London: At number we will take the name of Pitfiled London. This gift store has become popular due to its huge collection of merchandise items. You can take a sip of a cup of coffee too when enjoying shopping out here. The collection is so good that you will end up getting everything that you planning to take back home for gifts.
Shop Location: Pitfield Street 31, Shoreditch, London, N1 6HB
2. Lik+Neon: Our next pick is Lik+Neon which is close to brick lane. If you are fond of having collections of paintings of 1970, then this store is just perfect for you. You can also shop for buy vinyl record and jewelry too. This store is famous for excellent collections of different types of vintage items and these can always be good selection of gifts for any occasion. The paintings sold here are mostly done by London’s art schools students:
Shop Location: Sclater Street 106, London, E1 6HR
3. Choosing Keeping: At number 3 we have Choosing Keeping. If you are interested to buy some expensive writing items to gift your author friend or spouse then Choosing Keeping is the one-stop destination for you. This store famous for excellent collections of pencils, fountain pens or crayons, etc.
Shop Location: Columbia Road, London, E2 7RG
4. Jasper Morrison: This store comes at number 4 in our list. To buy vintage items, Jasper Morrison is the right spot. Different types of vintage items such as old tape for measurement, clocks and watches, and all old stuffs.
Shop Location: Kingsland Road 24a, Shoreditch, London, E2 8DA
5. Tatty Devine: At No.5 we have Tatty Devine which is famous for its attractive collections of handmade jewelry and you can surely gift these items to your friends and relatives on many occasions.
Shop Location: Monmouth Street 44, London, WC2H 9EP
6. Hexagon: Hexagon comes at No 6 in our list. If you are interested to buy Fine French ceramics, furnishings, clothes with unique French decoration then this shop is just perfect for you.
Shop Location: Camden Passage 12b, London, N1 8ED
7. Magma: Magma it at No 7. To get the unique collection of posters, old books, creative prints etc, you can definitely visit Magma. This store offers excellent gift items which will surely make your loved ones feel delighted.
Shop Location: Earlham Street 16, London, WC2H 9LN
8. Of Cabbages & Kings: Among top rated gifts shops in London, we can never miss the name Of Cabbages & Kings. Excellent paintings of local artists are the prime collection of this store.
Shop Location: Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 0PH
9. Luna & Curious: Different types of items giving a perfect combination of old vibe with modern essence are found in this store. Exclusive ceramic items and decorative for the house are available in this store.
Shop Location: Calvert Avenue 24, London, E2 7PJ
10. Lali: Do Shop is one of the popular and top rated gift shops of London, Lali. Exclusive kitchenware, Jewelry and house ware are the main collection of this shop.
Shop Location: Shorts Garden 34, London, WC2H 9PX